Automating Gravimetric Sample Preparation for the New Oils Market
Learn about the new, first-of-its-kind gravimetric sample prep station, the APS-7650G.
Fill out the form to watch the recording and download slides.
Get a first look at the newest offering in automation for new oils analysis. The APS-7650G is a fully automated solution for oil sample dilution allowing people to be people and robots to be robots. Learn more about how this system dilutes oil samples by weight prior to ICP-OES analysis and much more.
Topics that are covered in this introduction to the APS-7650G:
- Current Sample preparation practices and ASTM requirements
- An Introduction to the APS-7650G Gravimetric Sample Prep Station
- Sample preparation process
- Intelligent sample handling
- Improving laboratory efficiency through automation
- A demo of our OilEase software