Join us on September 22 in Hemel Hempstead for this complimentary workshop:
New Solutions for elemental analysis, sample introduction and preparation.
Location: Thermo Scientific
Stafford House, 1 Boundary Park, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7GE, United Kingdom
Join us in Hemel Hempstead on September 22nd to discover the latest innovations in instrumentation, sample handling and analysis automation for trace elemental measurement from Thermo Scientific™ and Teledyne CETAC Technologies
Time: 9:30 - 17:00
Lunch will be provided.
To register, please complete the information on the right.
- Introduction Bill Spence and Damon Green, Teledyne CETAC Technologies
- Valid results first time – introducing the SDX high performance liquid dilution system Niel Williams, Teledyne CETAC Technologies
- Solving challenging introduction issues – introducing the MVX-7100 Pete Winship, Teledyne CETAC Technologies
- Precise nano particle introduction and analysis using the MVX-7100 with ICP-MS detection Tim Marczylo, Public Health England
- Laboratory Session Groups:
- Overview and demo of SDXHPLD with the Thermo Scientific™ iCAP™ 7000 ICP-OES Laboratory Session
- Overview and demo of MVX-7100 with the Thermo Scientific™ iCAP™ Q ICP-MS
Overview and demo of MVX-7100 with the iCAP Q ICP-MS
- Overview and demo of SDXHPLD with the iCAP 7000 ICP-OES